Kent Lewis is the President and Founder of Anvil Media, Inc. He’s also our resident guest for Let’s Talk Marketing podcast. Under Anvil, Kent and his team have accumulated the following awards and recognition since its inception in 2000:
• Inc. 5000: Fastest growing private companies in America
• Oregon Business Magazine: 100 Best Places to Work
• Portland Business Journal: Oregon’s Most Admired Companies
• Portland Business Journal: Fastest Growing Private 100 Companies
• Portland Business Journal: Corporate Philanthropy Awards winner
• Clutch: Top Pay-per-Click and SEO Agency in America
• Portland Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 Award
• American Marketing Association’s Marketer of the Year
• PPC Hero’s Top 25 Most Influential Pay-per-Click Experts
• BuzzSumo Top 100 Digital Marketing Influencer.
As the PDX Godfather Marketing, Kent was one of the founders of pdxMindShare and SEMpdx. Since 2000, he has been an adjunct professor at Portland State University, where he currently teaches Search Engine Marketing workshops.
You’ll also see him in the community giving back. Kent joined SMART as a volunteer reader, then joined the marketing committee, where he created a fundraiser event known as SMART Gala. For ten years, he was a member of the board at SMART and is still a volunteer reader today. In 2007, he joined the Portland chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), where he was Membership Chair for five years. Kent community engagement advises and contributes to companies like CareSpace and PacificWRO.